Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why choose HGC?
- Professional trained
Friendly, hard working and trustworthy.
Bonded, licensed and insured.
Work safe BC covered.
100% customer satisfied guarantee.
2. Do you bring all the cleaning products and equipment?
- We normally provide all the cleaning products and equipment like vacuums, mops and other
necessary cleaning items. If you prefer to use what you have in your house, just let us know. We are happy to work to your specifications.
3. What cleaning products and equipment we use?
- 7th Generation products.
- Home made green cleaning solutions using essential oils.
- High Grade Pro Team vacuums: back pack style, upright for carpet cleaning. All canisters are fitted with HEPA level filtration.
4. What if I have pets?
- We love animals. We just ask you to put them in one place so our cleaners can work effectively and efficiently.
- If there is need for extra cleaning because of your pets we will let you know.
5. How many cleaners will be cleaning?
- We work in teams of 2-3 cleaners.
- We can supply more cleaners for move-in or move-out cleaning, post construction cleaning and renovation cleaning.
6. Can the same cleaning team clean my home each time?
- We will do our best to keep the same team each time they come clean.
- If staffing needs to split due to volume of work for the day, we guarantee that one team leader will be on site to help the team maintain our cleaning standards.
7. Do you offer service guarantee?
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction and we will do our best to make your home spotless and clean. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will re-clean the area that we missed within 24 hours or the next day. Please let us know right away if you notice we missed an area.
8. Is it mandatory to give gratuity?
- No it’s not, but it is very much appreciated.
9. Do you work on Holidays?
- As a general rule we do not work on holidays.
- If we do work on a holiday the rates will be twice our regular cleaning rates
10. Cancellation and Rescheduling
- We ask to contact us within 48 hours for any cancellation and rescheduling, otherwise we will charge you in full for the cancellation.